Monday, May 26, 2008

Heaven

Brnnah has been in and out of the hospital the last 3 days....she started throwing up really bad and would stop I took her in for her scheduled blood work and her kidney function had lowered...for those of you who know #'s her kreatinin was @ a 3! Which was starting to scare me so we went into the clinic and did some more routine test and more blood work...sat. and sun. Poor little girl was miserable...Sunday I took her home from church and she was just crying...(those of you who know Brynnah well...she never cries) So I went in her bed and slept with her until she calmed down...I guess it was a while because Ryan took this pic when we were totally out! It's the one piece of Heaven we've had in the last couple days! The update is that she was REALLY dehydrated. We've got some more fluids in her and she seems to be doing a lot better...and her kidney function is back where it was...so only time will tell when we will have to do this all over again...but I'm elated to be her mother everyday...ups and downs!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Jacqui! We've talked to you guys twice in the past few days & had no idea.... woman!!! Seriously though, I'm glad to hear that things are on the upside again. Between Brynnah, Kari, & Carsen our friends have been keeping hospitals busy all across the state this weekend.

Jayson & Carrie said...

That is such a cute picture!! Jack..I just love you! You are the best Mommy and I am so proud of you! Just wanted you to know how much I love you and respect you. You are a strong, strong gal! Loves...MUAH!

Average Me said...

I'm sorry she had such a hard time. I think it's even worse for the mommys cuz we just ache for them. I'm glad she's better. She's such a cutie. I hope you are doing well. Love your face.

Average Me said...

p.s. call me sometime. 766-3315. Love your face.