Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July

Our 4th of July was totally AWESOME!! We went up to see the Fireworks at a park about 3 blocks away from our house and they were really great. Unfortunately we didn't get any good pics....darn it! Anyhow this first pic is dedicated to ERIN she was complaining that she never is in any pictures .....so here you go Erin this is a great one of you ....but Rick is kind of pulling a funny face...but it's still great anyway! Janelle, I just thought this pic of you and Ryan was sooooooooo cute!!!!
Ryan got to come home from post on the 4th which I was so excited and so was Brynnah she really misses her daddy!
I just loved this pic! I bought Brynnah some finger puppets at IKEA when alisha and I went to Salt Lake a couple weeks ago and they are all fish...which is her favorite ...well maybe tied with the puppy! Also if you look closely you'll see Jason Winward in the background pulling a great face....thanks Jason!

3 comments:

Average Me said...

Looks like fun. Brynnah is getting so big. I'm glad Ryan was able to come home. How's Brynnah doing? She's still cute as can be. I still wanna plan a day to come and see you. Love your face.

Erin said...

Ok, I have to say that Janelle & Ryan are the only ones who look normal in any of your pics....well, and your Ryan, and Brynnah. But still, that was so much fun!

Shae said...

It's fun to see pictures of my cousins on your blog! :)

BTW, we just went private with our blog, but I don't have your email address to send you an invite to it...can you email it to me? (My email is on my profile.)