Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Update

Ok, we aren't avoiding anyone we've just been a little busy the last little while. So Last Tuesday I took Brynnah into the Doctor to see what was wrong with her because that morning she had thrown up all over the bed (which with her new feeding tube it's supposed to impossible for her to throw up) so at the clinic they did an x-ray and noticed that her tube was displaced but not enough for them to fix it. So then Wednesday she threw up again and she had a temp of 101.5 so I took her in AGAIN....only to be sent home again. But, they did check her labs at my request and guess what?!? Her kidney function has gone down again...isn't everyone amazed? Anyhow they still didn't really want to do anything and we had to leave for Ryan's GRADUATION from POST academy Friday morning so they told us if there were anymore problems to go to the hospital in Boise. So we went to Ryan's ceremony and it was totally awesome I will post some pictures when I get them(unfortunately in midst of trying to pack and worrying about Brynnah being sick i forgot to grab our camera)Anyhow, after the ceremony we packed everything up and headed to the hospital where they noticed she was dehydrated and gave her some IV fluids, and picked up that she had a UTI(which is bad in her case because it could have developed into a kidney infection...yikes! So they also treated her with some antibiotics. We finally got released on Monday morning. Everything is going ok and we have a follow up appointment with her regular pediatrician on Monday. On top of all this Ryan had to miss a concert that he was really looking forward to....and we are trying to get settled back into somewhat of a routine and he starts work Thursday am 12 hour shifts....and we're having a yard sale on Saturday! I will defiantly be looking forward to next week!!!! Thanks for every one's constant love, support, prayers, and meals!! We appreciate you all.

4 comments:

Average Me said...

Gosh if it's not one thing it's another huh? Don't you hate doctors sometimes. I wish they would take a mothers intuition seriously sometimes. Especially in Brynnah's case. I would be mad as hell. I'm sorry it's been so hectic for you. I hope your next week goes smoother. I hope Brynnah is feeling better. Keep us posted. Luv your face.

Curtis~Lara~Taygen~Bentley said...

Hey Jacqui, (It's me, Lara Burdick Peck) I hope your little girl is feeling better soon! That's so sad! It's horrible having your kid sick and them not understand. I hope all is going better for you! Email me at peckfam@live.com so I can invite you to my blog!

Jayson & Carrie said...

hey girlie! I sure hope things with Brynnah settle down long enough to catch your breath! I love 'ya! And I want to come to your garage sale...I have a ton of stuff I've been setting aside for one! :) When are you having it and can I come plant myself at yours??? lol

Janelle said...

Hey ya I did chop off my hair the lady just didn't do it how I wanted so I am still trying to figure it out it is just below my shoulders. If you are going to Kyler's reception tomorrow night I could show you if you need the info for it I can get that for you too just give me a call!