Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy 5th Anniversary!

After a long day of celebrating.....I still love my family more than anything and am so greatful for them!After 5 years we've still got it!!!
So our anniversary was typically uneventful....I was out at my sister's in the am to finish Ryan's gift(we decided to make homemade gifts this year!)Anyhow, on my way home Ryan calls and tells me he thinks that Brynnah's feeding tube isn't working. So when I get home we go to the ER for an x-ray so we can verify that it's not working...If it's not working we have to go to SLC and get it replaced. And of course the doc's here know NOTHING about her feeding tube. So....they try to get ahold of someone in SLC to ask them what to do. And of course there's no one available....so we end up waiting for like 4 hours.....SO much fun right!?! After 4 hours waiting time and nothing done for Brynnah they send us home and tell us someone will be in touch with us on Monday! Can you believe it? Oh....wait we are in Pocatello right? Anyhow, after the whole big fiasco we were totally worn out so we came home and fixed dinner exchanged gifts and watched a movie. It was still great though because I got to spend the WHOLE day with the people I love most!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Congrats! Your recpetion was one of the first things that Chris and I did after he got home from his mission! He had been home for like 5 days and was already getting antsy to get married, it scared the crap out of me, anyways I totally remember how gorgeous you looked!

GRAYSON'S said...

AH....so when you said that you guys were making homemade gifts...I totally thought of Monica and Chandler..and the sock puppet! LOL
Yeah on 5 years though...a WHAWHO!

Stringham Family said...

Happy Anniversary! You are such a cute couple! I love how in Love you still are! Congrats! I hope that Ryan goes to play football in the morning and that you come and hang with the girls. It would be tons of fun! I would love to see you and Brynnah again! Hope to see you tomorrow!