Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tagged yet again!

What is your husbands name? Ryan David Caywood
How long have you been married to him? Our 5th anniversary is on the 22nd of this month!!!
How long did you date? Ummmm....3 months...then engadged for another 3 months...Yeah...I totally swore I was NEVER going to be "one of those people"...but lo and behold I turned out to be one!
How "young" is he? Loaded question...No one would ever guess but he will be turning 32 in Feb.
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing the best? He would say me....but I LOVE that he sings(or raps) as loud as he can and doesn't care if he's on tune or not!
Who is smarter? hmmm....depends what it is
Who does laundry? Both of us...but, usually me.
Who pays the bills? Me of course...sometimes I tell Ryan which ones to pay!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ryan does
Who mows the lawn? Actually our landlords do....but if we had our own place Ryan would. I'm all about men doing manly things....like taking out the trash...pumping gas...
Who cooks dinner? Mostly me but Ryan loves to also!
Who's the first one to admit when they are wrong? Don't know probably Ryan I'm pretty stubborn!
Who kissed who first? Ryan...long story but we had been talking about who takes the initiative on the first kiss...
Who wears the pants? Totally me...but not in bad way...I'm just usually better at making a plan and sticking to it.
The six people i tag...I don't know...I think everyone including me has already done this once!

1 comment:

Aleisha said...

Sorry I haven't called back...I was working and sick on Monday, then Tuesday we had preschool, RS pres, meetings and then work until 8:30pm and by the time I got things picked up and the kids to bed it was 10pm. Sorry. Thanks for thinking of me. A girls night would be great...but I think this week is out.Thanks for checking up on me. :)