Sunday, December 7, 2008

Tag...this time about me.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago ...
1- Sophomore at Bear Lake High School\Soda Springs High School
2- The School Musical auditions - Bye Bye Birdie
3- Planning on going to college in Phoenix....obviously that didn't happen!
4-Hanging out with friends and talking about guys I'm sure!
5-Wow, I didn't realize it has been that long ago!

5 things on my "to do" list...
1-Worry about my daughter
2- Make the finishing touches on Christmas presents
3- Call doctors...etc....and get everything ordered that Brynnah is in need of
4- Officially become an USBORNE book consultant...because I don't already have enough to do....
5- Uplifting spiritual night with my mom and a friend

5 snacks I enjoy...
1- cheese balls...with blue cheese
2- fruit
3- anything with chocolate and peanut butter
4- popcorn
5-cookies

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...
1- get out of debt.....completely
2- Go somewhere really fun...like IRELAND with my husband
3- Go to Disney world...mostly for Ryan to see harry potter world....and for Brynnah to see the Princess'
4- donate to the Ronald McDonald house!! They have done sooooooooo much for us and I would definitely like to give something back to another family in need!
5- Put some of it away ...lame I know

5 places I have lived...
1- Las Vegas, NV
2- Pocatello, ID
3- Spokane, WA
4- Modesto, CA
5- Hudson, SD

5 jobs that I have had...
1- Secretary for a Physical Therapist
2- PMC as a CNA on Med\Surg.
3- Portneuf Valley...Now Beacon Hospital....CNA
4- Hope Haven....ICFMR instructor ....I worked with handicapped adults
5- Arctic Circle

5 comments:

Shae said...

That's awesome that you are going to be an Usborne Consultant! I love Usborne books, and it has been the best way for me to build our childrens library! Have fun with it!

GRAYSON'S said...

Awesome! You really are a crazy lady!! LOL

Trevor and Dayna said...

Looks like life keeps you busy! But that is what makes us crazy and keeps us sane at times right? Hope things are going better for you little girl. You are definetly in my prayers!

Murdoch Clan said...

What a sweetheart you are. Thanks for the comments, it seems like we were just Seniors yesterday... time flies when you're having fun, and having babies! Your house is so crafty, and fun, and so is your tree! Mine is quite scary, my kids decorated it, but they love it! One day I'll have my elegant, white light tree! For now the "decorated with love by Aaliyah, Kayla, Patrick, and Camiley" suits me just fine. And yes I'd LOVE to see you after the Holidays sometime. Take care! Laura Eb

Anonymous said...

I am so excited I found your blog. I read your updates on Brynna. I will surely pray for your family. You guys are amazing and she is a beautiful little girl. It is crazy to me how much she has grown and changed. She has such a fun smile!