Tuesday, March 10, 2009

♥ How long have you been together? Married 5 years and 3 months
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? 5 years but I barely had the nerve to say hi to him!
♥ Who asked who out? Funny story, I was at a institute social with another date when I saw him. He looked familiar but we hadn't seen each other in like 3-4 years...so I just went up to him and asked him who he was and he totally remembered me! I gave him my number and he called to ask me out the next day...unfortunately me having the huge guilt factor ....never called him back...then we ended up having a summer class together and I called him to ask him to come study with me....he asked me out the next night and we've been together ever since! (my plan for "studying" worked like a charm!)
♥ How old are each of you? I'm 25, and Ryan is 32 but you'd never guess it!
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? probably my sister but only because they live about 10 minutes away...we would definately like to see his family more often!
♥ Do you have any children together? Yes, a 2 1/2 year old little princess....Brynnah
♥ What about pets? We have a small black pug named Kirra. we got her a year after we were married and we love her to death...she's like having another kid though!
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? It would definately be our little princess....she has a lot of heath problems and some of my friends/aquaintices kids have died...wome of which had some of the same problems as Brynnah does. It's defiantely hard on us and any other couples...to have a constantly sick kid!
Did you go to the same school? We did actually but not at the same time. Ryan graduated in 95, and then me in 01.
Are you from the same home town? Sort of, Ryan was born and raised in Montpelier. I was born in Las Vegas, then moved to Montpelier when I was almost 11...then we had some brief moves in between
who's the smartest? Depends...
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Definately me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where do you eat out the most as a couple?ummmm....since we're pretty poor we don't actually go out to eat that much, we'd rather eat at home and then spend our extra money on a movie!
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? we've been to BC canada, Arizona, and Northern California...I'm not sure which is the furthest away!
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Probably me....I was really niaeve when it came to dating.
Who has the worst temper? hmmmm....it takes me a while to get worked up but I probably have the worst temper....it comes with the red hair!
♥ Who does the cooking? I cook the most but Ryan is always willing to help!
♥ Who is more jealous? You know I'm not really sure...hmmm
How long did it take to get serious? Not very long I think Ryan confessed his love within a couple weeks...it took a little longer for me but nevertheless....we dated for 3 months and we were engadged 3 months after that!
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Both of us.
♥ Who’s better with the computer? That would be Ryan! I'm constantly asking him how to do something!
Who drives when you are together? Ryan...he loves to drive and I love to sleep in the car...but I do have to constantly be on him about speeding!

6 comments:

Julie Anne said...

Dude, you gave us a TON to read up on! It's awesome! I enjoy getting to know you guys better. It was fun the time you came over to our place, we should all do something sometime, I think it would be fun.
Glad to hear everyone is taken care of and got yourself in the new place!

GRAYSON'S said...

HOW FUN!!
I can give you my schedule for working out next week and you can come anytime you want to. I usually workout when Jeriah takes his nap around 11ish.
Sorry I missed your call Sunday..we had stake leadership meeting.

Trevor and Dayna said...

I loved all your new posts. That is great you are in a house that is not next to the partiers. That can be scary and annoying. I love, love, love Anita Stansfield. I can not put her books down and it drives my husband crazy. I have to limit myself on them. I loved the haircut you gave Brynnah. You were brave to do it yourself. And I was wondering how you and Ryan met and ended up together so I loved hearing that story too. It's crazy how these men we love were right under our noses all along. Glad to know all is going well.

Ashley Reno said...

Brynnah is adorable. I can't believe how much she has grown in the past few months. It was fun to run into you the other day. I hope Ryan can be a donor. We will keep you in our prayers.

Murdoch Clan said...

Jacqui! It has been AGES since I've been on blogspot or facebook. I hope all is well with you guys, love the pics of your little Brynnah she's adorable and still as little as ever! Take care! Laura

Sheryl said...

Brynnah is very cute. It was really good to see you the other day.