Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update!

Sorry I had so many blog posts. Our computer crashed about a month ago so we had to get a new hard drive and we haven't got it quite up and running yet. We've all settled into our new place and we're loving it more and more every day! Brynnah had a kidney appointment in Feb. Everything went fine she's still doing about the same although she did finally grow! Ryan is still liking his job and it's much nicer only being a mile away from his work....he's getting really excited for riding his bike this spring! I have been busy working on my new favorite hobby...making jewelry...I'll need to take some pics and post them! I've also been trying to make our new home nice and comfortable. Brynnah has been doing fabulously. She's been talking up a storm, she's been doing really well on colors, and can count to 10. She loves to sing and her favorite songs include: Itsy bitsy spider, twinkle twinkle little star, old McDonald, and the wheels on the bus...she's also loving some primary songs: the wise man and popcorn popping. She also started walking about a week and a half ago...we all knew she could do it we just had to be patient with her...next on the agenda would be potty training....so fun right? As far as Transplant goes were getting closer...one step at a time. We went to salt lake yesterday....we had a little mishap with Brynnah's feeding tube. The balloon burst (which it has done before) but this time the tube was falling out of her stomach. So they got us in and got her all fixed up! While we were there....Ryan got some testing done to see if he's a possible donor match...Hopefully we will be getting some results next week and we will definately keep you all posted. Thanks for thinking and praying for our family. We appreciate and love you all.

4 comments:

Kaiann said...

Thank you for the update, I have been wondering how everything has been going for you, it sounds like you have been very busy. You have such a happy little family, I'm so glad things are going well. Miss ya!

Unknown said...

I was excited for the update as well. Its been a long time! Your girl is a doll... I love her new haircut. I think that it looks GREAT. I hope that everything countines to go well for her. I am glad that you had a nice move- and into a place that you love and peaceful and quiet.

Shae said...

It's fun to see an update! :) I want to see some of your jewelry you make! Do you do adult jewelry, children's jewelry, or what? I make baby/children jewelry, and it's fun and addicting...it's nice to know that if I ever need a bracelet to match one of my girls' outfits, I can just go to my "stash" and make one! :) I'm also anxious now that it's spring that they can wear jewelry and it will show! (since in the winter you can see any of it with long sleeves! lol)

Erin said...

So I'm trying to be the bigger person here (no comments Ryan) & be glad that you guys had a productive trip to SLC but I still wish you were here. *sigh*