Tuesday, July 7, 2009

UPDATE

Things are finally looking up for little miss Brynnah! They switched her from the oscillator to the conventinal vent...(which means that her lungs are starting to look better and her body can handle less pressure being pushed into her lungs) They have been slowly turning down the settings... a little bit each day! The docs are hoping to take her off the vent next week! Wouldn't that be FABULOUS!?! They have also been letting her be a little more awake....it's so nice being able to see her big beautiful eyes! It's crazy how much I miss the little things...her bright smile, her laugh, and her little voice saying "hold ya". Ryan had a check-up today with the surgeon. They said everything looked good and to keep up the good healing! He also got the green light to drive so he will being going home tomorrow! he is sooooo extremely bored being up here in the room all day. So it will be nice for him to feel like he's doing something! For those of you who have offered to take care of my husband...I'm going to take you up on your offers. So PLEASE call him and bring him dinner...it will make me feel better! A never-ending THANK YOU goes out to all those who have prayed for us, are thinking of us and are currently giving us support! We love you all!

5 comments:

House said...

yeah! I am so glad she is doing better! I will get a meal out to Ryan!

Shae said...

i'm glad that things are looking up! how long will Brynnah still be in the hospital? do YOU need anything? if you need to take a break or something for a while...I can come and take you to lunch or something like that. Is she at University or Primary's? Anyway, let me know!

cjmom said...

So grateful things are going well. You have our prayers. Make sure you take good care of yourself too. Don't want you to end up sick.

Erin said...

Wahoo! Wish we could be there to bring you dinner Ryan.

Emma said...

Thank you for keeping me updated. I will call you soon just to chat. I just haven't done it yet...