Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Family Photos

So we finally did our annual fall photos, and I personally think that they turned out really great. Brynnah was having a fun time with the leaves. We didn't have time to go up one of the canyons like we wanted to, but they look great anyways.

We are also getting ready to try and do the San Diego trip again next week, so everybody keep their fingers crossed that nothing will happen this time. We will be posting some photos from that trip once we return.
Everybody is doing really well. I have doing a lot of canning this fall. Lots of jam and applesauce and I will be helping a friend with some grapes.
Ryan got his deer during archery season but missed his elk. They saw a lot of elk but only one that would give him a shot opportunity. Maybe next year.

We hope that everyone is doing well and is enjoying the fall weather.

5 comments:

portabellopixie said...

OH man. Reading this made me miss you so much it physically hurt my stomach. sniff sniff.

I think you should just move on out here. Tell Ryan the deer will come right up to your door-very easy to shoot. ;)

At least a visit soon??

xo
Sandi

Unknown said...

Very cute pictures! Miss you guys! Glad to hear everything is going well. I have my fingers crossed for you for your trip!

cjmom said...

Love the pictures, thanks for posting

Julie Anne said...

Super cute! Hope that you guys get to go to San Diego next week! Fingers are crossed for ya! I got your card in the mail today, that was super sweet! Thanks!

Stringham Family said...

Your pics are so cute! I love them! Good Luck with the trip! We will be thinking about you and hoping that all works out this time! Have fun! :)