Monday, September 27, 2010

For some reason my computer won't let me upload the pictures. I will try again later. So I had an interesting Birthday....I woke up at 4 am (I've separated some ribs and they really bother me especially at night.) I felt like I was having contractions but, they wouldn't ease up. I never had contractions when I was prego with Brynnah so I didn't know what to expect. Especially because I have a scheduled c-section this time around. So at 5:30 am I decided to call labor and delivery to see what I should do. They told me to come on in and that way they could monitor me. I was hooked up to the fetal monitors for a few hours before the attending came on. They started an IV and gave me a whole lot of fluids trying to stop the contractions. By the time the second bag was about half done, my contractions had slowed. The doc. came in and checked me ....I was a 1. -I only got to a 2 with Brynnah. So they made me walk for a while to see if the contractions picked back up. They did, but not consistent enough. So...they sent me home. Darn it! I was kinda hoping to have this kid a little bit earlier. We'll see I have 9 days left before my c-section and I'm still having contractions, just nothing consistent. I guess she just doesn't want to come quite yet! Either way I will have a baby in 9 days or less right!?!

No comments: