Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Internet Finally!

I just wanted to say a quick Hi to those of you who keep checking the blog with anticipation of a new post. Sorry I've disappointed you! We finally have Internet now so hopefully I will be posting a lot more often! Quick update:
Ryan: just started school. He's taking some generals hoping to get into an architectural program. He's still working at the jail and is still OK with it. He works weekend day shift which is really nice. Not only can he go to school but then he's able to help out more with appointments and everyday stuff!
Jacqui: It seems like I'm always crazy busy! I have Dr. appointments once a week now, NST(non-stress tests) twice a week. Of course I'm working on Christmas projects, trying to get them finished before the new baby comes. I'm due in 3 weeks from tomorrow! We are so excited for this little one to join our family. It's gone by so fast I can't believe it! Everything has gone so much better this time around. The gestational diabetes is well controlled so I've just been treated with oral meds. I've hit my 20# mark which is enough for me. My c-section is set for the 6th of October. I was hoping for the last week in September but my Dr. is pretty conservative....so 3 days before Brynnah's birthday it is! I'm feeling great and definitely ready. I can't believe I already had Brynnah at this point in the pregnancy with her. Sandi took some pictures of us so I will post when I get those back from her!!!
Brynnah: Is doing just great. She really is starting to look like a little girl now! She got a new haircut for school and it's way cute! Her first day of school was today and she was so excited to tell me about her day. It's so great to hear her get excited and actually give me some feedback. She still has therapy: OT and PT have decided to go every other week now instead of weekly so that's nice. Speech for language and feeding is still once a week. We are hoping this year at school she will start talking and interacting with the other kids in her class. She's excited for her new baby sister to come! She loves putting her head on my tummy and picking out clothes for her sister!
I guess I've blabbed enough. It's good to be back!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I didn't know that you were expecting! CONGRATS and so soon too! I can't wait for pictures! Take care & I wish you the VERY best!

Shae said...

hello?!? i had no idea that you were having another baby! congrats!!! that's so exciting! i bet brynnah is super excited! glad that everything is looking good for you, too. thanks for the update!

Erin said...

Welcome back my dear BFF! ;)