Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Little bit of everything

I just thought that all of you would like to see an updated picture of Brynnah. This one was taken at the Dr.'s office last week....we thought she looked so adorable!!!I still can't believe how big she is!!! She is definitely looking like a toddler instead of a baby....so sad! What a CUTIE PIE! This is my new kitchen hutch. I saw it on the way to church and told myself I would go by on Monday to see how much they wanted it for....it turned out that I knew the people fairly well....and they were just going to take it to the DI...When I told her I wanted it they said I could just have it for free. Ryan and I put a could hours into it...cleaning and stabilizing thing but it turned out so good and I LOVE it!!
Ok so I know I pretty stupid buying STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE puzzles but I couldn't help myself they were 25 cents at the DI....I accidentally put up the same pic....but you get the idea... I just loved them and they are totally vintage....this post definitely goes out to Sandi!! Enjoy


4 comments:

portabellopixie said...

OH yes. Yes yes yes. My sort of thing. I totally would have bought them!! the hutch looks great!

Sandi

Average Me said...

Cool- I love vintage stuff. I love DI and garage sales too. =) Love the hutch. It's perfect.

Kaiann said...

Hey Jacqui, How are you it has been a while since I have seen you. Your little girl is soooo cute!!! Hope life is treating you well.

Kaiann

Erin said...

You were right about the hutch... love it. You always get the best deals.