Saturday, September 6, 2008

...Prayer....

So the other night I was getting Brynnah ready for bed and Ryan was finishing getting dinner on the table so we could eat. Ryan came in to Brynnah's bedroom thinking that we were going to say nite time prayers. I said well let's just say they after we eat Brynnah doesn't even pay attention when we do say them she's always saying all the animal sounds she knows during the prayer...well evidently not tonight she had her arms all folded ready so say Prayers!! It was so cute ...so of course we had to stop what we were doing and say prayers. What a good example my daughter is to me...she has such an amazing little spirit! We love her so much so this post is totally for you BEE!!

1 comment:

Murdoch Clan said...

Hey Jacqui!You truly are a true blue Strawberry Shortcake fan aren't you! Too cute, so Jacqui! I have a private blog, but I'd love to add you. Send me your email to murdlaur@hotmail.com. Take care, your little girl is just darling=) Hope to keep in touch, Laura Murdoch