Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Brynnah got caught in the cookie jar!

So, the other day I had made oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for a friend. I covered them up and set them on the couch while I ran to the bathroom real quite before we went to deliver them.......this is what I found when I got back into the room....a little thief!! Boy was she enjoying the cookies!

In these pictures I asked Brynnah : "Brynnah your not getting into those cookies are you?"......this was her answer: .......um.....yeah!" To smart for her own good I tell you! I'm glad she at least enjoyed them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the honesty kids have. Wouldn't the world be in a much better place if more adults were more like children? :) She is adorable!

portabellopixie said...

What?? And she didn't retch them up? Is that a new development? Awesome!

Sandi