Thursday, October 30, 2008

New Signs

Our little Ray of SUNSHINE....
this is my very favorite shirt of Brynnah's I was coveting this shirt when I first saw it in Fred Meyer....then I found it of course at the DI. I just love putting her in it especially when it's yucky outside.... Brynnah was so thrilled in this picture if you couldn't tell....but this is the sign for puppy. We've been really working hard on her communication and she loves animals...so of course her new signs mostly have to do with animals...

This one is the sign for Birdie

Sorry I don't know why it's on there twice




This one is kitty...it's supposed to be like the kitty's whiskers but she totally grabs her cheeks off!



This one is the sign for water and it is totally her FAVORITE! she says it ALL the time...at first we thought it was only when she's thirsty but then we figured out she says it just to say it sometimes!







No comments: