Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tagged


I'VE BEEN TAGGED!

4 things I love about my husband:

When he doensn't have to say anything and I know what he's thinking.
The way his smile lights up his whole face!
When he sends me text messages from work just to wish me goodnight.
His kisses!

4 movies I could watch more than once:

Count of Monte Cristo
Ratatouille
Iron Man
Stardust

4 T.V. shows I watch:

ummm...we actually don't get any chanels on our tv...so I'll just write down which ones I would like to watch if we had tv....
So you think you can dance
anything on TLC
Smallville
Hero's

4 places I have been:

Seattle, Washington
Phoenix, Arizona
Fort Bragg, California
Mt. Rushmore

4 places I'd like to go:

Ireland/Scottland
Navoo
New York
Jerusalem

4 things I look forward to in the next year:

Brynnah getting a kidney transplant
thinking about buying a house
Ryan going to school
Playing the piano

4 people I tag:

Anyone that hasn't done it yet!

2 comments:

GRAYSON'S said...

Hey you...I don't know if you remember our address so here it is...majgrayson.blogspot.com

Anyways...I like your blog!

Chrissy said...

So since I'm new to this blog thing I'm not real sure how to send an invite so this is how I'm doing it.... theorrbunch.blogspot.com and can I just tell you how adorable your family is, especially your little girl!!!