Thursday, October 2, 2008

UPDATE

So this past weekend we went down to Salt Lake to have a second opinion for Brnnah the doc's name is Dr. Grinsell. He is fabulous and I don't know why we didn't switch Brynnah's care to him way sooner... Honestly I just hoped any one wouldn't be mad at us for switching! But I overcame it and now Brynnah has a wonderful doc!! He actually didn't really tell us anything new. But he came down to our level and I think he understood more because he has young kids at home as well! So he just sat down with us and asked what was going on and what our concerns were. He then proceeded to tell us specifics.....which I LOVE! Finally!!!!!!! So nothings new as of right now she does have another appointment in SLC on the 23rd of this month for a pre-transplant evaluation.......I know it sounds kinda cool but it's totally not! We have to sit in a classroom all day and learn about the kidney....just like being in school again right? Anyhow, I might be MIA for the next couple days my grandparents are coming in from South Dakota. they Will be here tomorrow so let the festivities begin!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

I am so glad you got a doctor you feel more comfortable with. It is going to be so nice to actually have someone that will talk to you and tell what is going on with her treatment instead of just doing differant things with no explanation.

Jayson & Carrie said...

Ditto on Janelle...It's great that you found a doctor you like. Sooo important when we are trusting are kids to them!! Miss 'ya girlie!

Stringham Family said...

I agree with Janelle! I so happy you are finally feeling a little bit of relief. Good luck with the next appointment, and keep us posted. Enjoy your family!

Average Me said...

Glad it went okay. It was so good to see you guys. Keep us updated on the good news. =) Love your face.

Charity Smith said...

Hey How are you? I was blog hoping this morning and ran accross yours! It was crazy cause just the other day I was thinking about you and wondering where you guys were at. Your little girl is so cute! We have a private blog but if you want to peek at us email me her_hemi@yahoo.com!
Charity(Glenn)