Sunday, June 15, 2008

Best DAD in the whole world

I love my husband he's soooo cheesy! For Father's day...we celebrated it early as he had to leave for post early Sunday morning. I got Ryan a game for the wii...which he got really early so he would have time to play it...i guess he LOVED it because he beat the whole game in like 3 days!!! He also got a TRANSFORMERS watch and tee shirt! He was sooo excited as you can tell by the cheeser grin on his face!!! This post goes out to you hun...you are the best father ever! and Brynnah loves you soooo much. We are going to miss you so much and can't wait to see you again. I love you with all my heart and am so grateful for all you do for me. I am so extremely luck to have married the man I've been in love with almost my whole life!!!! So thank you for picking me and giving me the most Beautiful daughter in the whole world!! I love you!


3 comments:

Erin said...

Ryan, my hat's off to you. King of the cheesy-ness. Good luck in Boise.
Jacqui, don't you just love the fact that our husband's are chronologically the oldest but totally act like the youngest? Pretty cute to me.

Average Me said...

Brynnah is so sweet. I love seeing pics of her. Glad your fathers day was awesome. I've been meaning to call you really. It's just been insane. I will call you this week though. Promise. Love your face.

Stringham Family said...

Hey Jacqui, I got your blog from Trevor and Dayna Reddish's blog, I hope you don't mind. How are you and Brynnah doing without Ryan. I hope all is well. If you ever need anything at all, you can call me I know it's hard with out your hubby, I am coming to the end of 3 weeks, Jesse will be home at 3:00 Thurs. Brynnah is so cute, I miss seeing you on Sundays and catching up on what is going on. If you need anything, feel free to call.