Sunday, June 15, 2008

Rough Night

The other night we put Brynnah down at her usual time (around 7:45 pm) she went down really well but kept waking up! Which she never does so I was in and out of her room most of the night ...I guess it was a good thing that I didn't take my sleeping pill that night so I was up anyway! I'm not joking she was up every couple hours just crying my heart went out to her I just felt so bad because there wasn't much I could do for her! Any way that day I layed her down for a nap and she slept REALLY good ....imagine that! She had been sleeping for a couple of hours so I decided to wake her so she would go to sleep that night. I put her on our couch and went to check my email...it got really quiet usually that means trouble but in this case this is what I found! I guess she wasn't entirely done with her nap! I felt so bad for her and she looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her ....and I didn't! Thank goodness she only slept for another half and hour. And to top it off she slept wonderfully that night!!!Yeah!

No comments: