Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brynnah and Hiccups

This morning Brynnah and I got up and did our normal routine. I babysit for some friends of ours their little boy. I usually watch him a couple times a week and Brynnah is so fascinated with him. Anyhow, after the baby got here for some reason I got the hiccups(I've been getting them every morning for like 4-5 days now...weird) Anyhow, whenever I would hiccup Brynnah thought it was hilarious!!!! She would even try to mimic the sound and eventually she ended up getting them herself...I just thought these pictures turned out soooo darn cute of her laughing at me!! My sweet little chicky!! I love her so much and continually amazed at how well she behaves and how she's just a little miss sassy pants! I love her little personality and am so continually proud of her. When she gets older and are able to read these posts she's going to be like" mom you're soooo cheesy!" I just can't get over how much she is starting to look like a little girl now instead of a baby!


3 comments:

Chelsee Joy said...

What a sweetie! How did the Dr. appt. go? YOu're both in our prayer and good luck. Be sure to post I know we are all waiting for the good news. Keep in touch

Stringham Family said...

She looks so dang cute. She really is getting to look like a little girl now, and not like a baby. It's crazy how fast they grow up. Hope everything else is going well. Call us if you need anything.

Average Me said...

How cute her smile is. It reminds me of your smile. She's a cutie. I can't believe all that hair. Allee just cut my Jolie's hair for her. Grrrrr! I was so ticked. My babies hair. A perfect curl too. Glad she's feeling good. Love your face.